Protect your company against bad debt and losses if your clients have trouble paying you..
Here’s what you get:
- Improve your credit management – with a more streamlined cash flow.
- Offer more competitive terms – to creditworthy buyers.
- Enter new export markets safely – when working with new partners and customers abroad.
More great benefits:
- Boost your sales targets – with credit insurance you can reach new customers and offer extra credit to your existing clients, both here and abroad.
- Get better financing terms – many lenders see trade credit insurance as an effective risk mitigation tool for your receivables.
- Credit risk management – use the insurers ‘early warning’ system, which uses insurer’s credit limit service and extensive data-base.
Plus, get protection against:
- Non-payment – in situations like buyer bankruptcy, or contract disputes.
- Bad debt provisions – to release tied up capital.
- Delayed payments – regardless of how long you’re waiting to be paid.
- Political risks – like cancellation of import licenses, import bans, and currency restrictions.
Kidnap & Ransom Policy
There are 15,000 to 20,000 kidnappings reported globally each year, with many more going unreported. A kidnapping is not only traumatic, but it can lead to significant financial losses from ransom payments, associated costs, business interruption, litigation, adverse publicity and long-term reputation damage.
If your employees travel to high risk areas, the policy help you protect your organization against the risk of kidnap for ransom, extortion, detention or hijacking, providing you with effective advice and financial protection.
If you have employees who are required to travel either internationally or domestically while on business, you should make sure your organisation isn’t exposed to extravagant expenses that can incur. Expenses for medical treatment, emergency medical evacuation, flight cancellations or lost luggage are just a few of the common costs that companies can face when their employees are on business trips.
Benefits of Corporate travel
- No prior declaration of trips required.
- Cover for all journeys .
- Blanket Insured Person coverage – so there is no need to name each person travelling.
- Volume discount.
Most events proceed without incident, but even with the most detailed planning, sometimes things can go wrong.
We can arrange the following cover under the Event Insurance policy
- Event Liability.
- Cancellation/Abandonment .
- Adverse Weather.
- Venue Damage.
- Damage to Equipment.
- Voluntary Workers Personal Accident.
- Workers Compensation.